Prayer. Study. Ministry.
In addition to uniting themselves in personal daily prayer with the Sisters, and deepening their understanding of Salesian spirituality through study and monthly meetings, the Visitation Companions commit to sharing their gifts in service and participate in the ministry of the Sisters.
Tune in here to read about ways the Visitation Companions are serving alongside the Sisters in north Minneapolis — and in their own communities.
- Seek First to Love: Companion Anna Reflects
- On Service: Q and A with Companion Heidi Akpaette
- Zumba with Jane by Sr. Mary Virginia, VHM
- Garden or Bust: Visitation Community in Action by Melissa Borgmann-Kiemde, Visitation Companion
- Door Ministry and the Mystery of the Visitation by Melissa Borgmann-Kiemde, Visitation Companion
- Neighborhood Night of Peace: Tutus and so much more! by Jody Tigges, Visitation Companion